I am passionate about intimacy because it is a core piece of wider cultural interactions. With greater self awareness of our individual contributions, we can co-create a new, love-based culture that is life-affirming, ecologically regenerative and deliciously sexy.
When working with Annie the objective perspective that she offers allows me to re-frame my thoughts in a way that provides me with a more holistic approach to my life, and my spirit. I trust Annie, and I know that her practice contributes positivity to the lives of those that she works with. ~K.D.
- B.S. Environmental Science and Biology, focus on education CSUMB
- Somatica® Institute Certification (core training -2017, ’18 & ’19 and 2019 core training faculty assistant)
- Somatica® Institute Couples Training 2019
- Somatica® Institute Advanced training (character strategies) 2020
- Somatic Experiencing (SE) Trauma Healing Institute – practitioner in training – https://traumahealing.org/
- Sexual Trauma & Healing training with Diane Poole Heller and Peter Levine (5 week online course)
- Permaculture Design Course (PDC) Cazadero, Ca with Starhawk and Charles Williams – https://earthactivisttraining.org/
- plant/earth based medicines, herbalism – Blossom’s Biodynamic Farm, http://rootsofwellness.net/
- therapeutic dance studies – Anne Halprin, The Tamalpa Institute summer intensive ’16
- bodywork studies The McKinnon Body Therapy Center Acupressure foundations, The Breema Center ongoing
- high ACE foster youth work – New Families, Inc., Felton, CA
- horse trainer, horse assisted therapy
- communal living
Annie has this way of space holding and communicating that eases my nervous system. There is a level of deep unconditional presence that I feel has provided a safe relating container for me to experience a more authentic self, more aware of my core desires, and my power to create relationships structures that feels good. -E.T.
The name “lovage” is from “love-ache”, ache being a medieval name for parsley…- https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lovage&oldid=853301485
Annie creates a safe, welcoming and fun space to explore these themes and what they represent for the individual and culture as a whole ~JM